Sunday, April 17, 2005

John Bolton

John Bolton should have to explain this incident before he gets anywhere near a diplomatic position of any kind. I would be interested to hear what he has to say about allegations like this one:

Mr. Bolton proceeded to chase me through the halls of a Russian hotel -- throwing things at me, shoving threatening letters under my door and, generally, behaving like a madman. For nearly two weeks, while I awaited fresh direction from my company and from US AID, John Bolton hounded me in such an appalling way that I eventually retreated to my hotel room and stayed there. Mr. Bolton, of course, then routinely visited me there to pound on the door and shout threats.
and
He indicated to key employees of or contractors to State that, based on his discussions with investigatory officials, I was headed for federal prison and, if they refused to cooperate with either him or the prime contractor's replacement team leader, they, too, would find themselves the subjects of federal investigation.
In the interest of transparancy, I read this via truthout's website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment