Saturday, May 21, 2005

Last post for a while

Since I am leaving tomorrow morning at 8:45 for the Shenandoahs, and I have an obscene amount of things to take care of before I lose access to email for a week, this will be my last post until at least next Friday and possibly longer. This, unfortunatly, means I'll probably miss the resolution of the filibuster debate. Bummer.

This will also be the first time since taking my Wilderness First Responder course that I will be without internet access for an extended period of time. That seems so long ago. Hell, the post before this seems so long ago, I was surprised that I hadn't missed a day or three between updates. If big news happens, leave me a comment about it. It's better than sifting through 400 stories from the Guardian in an RSS box.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:56 AM

    Andy, you missed the Twilight Zone! We will all miss you terribly while you're gone...and it didn't even occur to me that you'd miss the filibuster stuff! Oh well, it might be good to avoid the stress of waiting for a decision. Anyway, have a fun trip! Oh, and go back and read our post on my blog from last night, it's funny.
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete